It was time for the all important school picture day. Corinne got up early so she could look nice. I decided to do a cool new technique I had learned to curl her hair. When I was almost done I was holding a piece of her hair and grabbed the curling iron, only to find out a few seconds later that I had picked up the curling iron by the wrong end. I burned my hand pretty good. It was very painful and I am surprised my hand healed so fast and so well. Ah, the price we pay for beauty! Later, Corinne informed me that her pictures would be taken after P.E. so this might be the best shot of how she really looked on picture day. She is so pretty! My doctor told her that she should keep her glasses on until it is past time to date, or the boys will drive her crazy. I agreed with the doc.Monday, October 15, 2007
School Picture Day
It was time for the all important school picture day. Corinne got up early so she could look nice. I decided to do a cool new technique I had learned to curl her hair. When I was almost done I was holding a piece of her hair and grabbed the curling iron, only to find out a few seconds later that I had picked up the curling iron by the wrong end. I burned my hand pretty good. It was very painful and I am surprised my hand healed so fast and so well. Ah, the price we pay for beauty! Later, Corinne informed me that her pictures would be taken after P.E. so this might be the best shot of how she really looked on picture day. She is so pretty! My doctor told her that she should keep her glasses on until it is past time to date, or the boys will drive her crazy. I agreed with the doc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my goodness, i cant believe how big she has gotten since i last saw her, and she is so beautiful!!!
Landon, is so cute too, i love the big smile!!!
Welcome to blogging...
(oh and btw i only use blogspot to post my comments, and wordpress for my blog so i hope you dont get confused)
Post a Comment