This week has been a very interesting one. We were very busy at the beginning of the week with gettin gthe house cleaned and preparing for Christmas. I got most of the odds and ends of shopping done and picked up some gifts that were delivered to the store on Tuesday. We had a nice Relief Society program where Brian spoke on Tuesday night. Wednesday morning we had a scare. I woke up and I had started bleeding. We called my doc and he got me in that afternoon for an appointment. An ultrasound showed that the placenta was still attached and the baby is in good shape, but I was placed on bed rest for a couple of days. That is no fun, and for those of you who know me well, it isn't easy. I was very grateful to my friends and family who took good care of me during the days, and Brian, Corinne, and even Landon took good care of me too. I still have to take it very easy for the next couple of weeks, cause each time I stand up I have some contractions.


My brother, Matt, and his family came into town on Saturday from Alaska. We are so excited to see them. We all got together and practiced for our musical number we sang in church today. We sang O Holy Night and it was fun, but we missed having Jake there with us. Then later on this evening we got together at Tommi's grandma's house for a birthday celebration for Mattie. She turned 3. Corinne loves to have her cousins here and it is so fun to watch Landon and his cousins play together, being so close in age. This coming week will be another busy one, with my dad coming and Christmas programs. I promise to take it easy. Pictures will come tomorrow when my camera battery gets charged.
1 comment:
gosh it has been forever sine ive read your blog... It was nice catching up on things...
I got your card and your little family picture was so cute... Corinne is just beautiful...
I hope you have a merry christmas and a happy new year!!!
My cards are gonna be a little belated lol...
Post a Comment