Sunday, December 2, 2007
Trimming the tree and other decorating tips
We put our tree up last week, but the last "fun" ornaments were still left to put on the tree. Corinne helped me with them while Landon slept. It was much safer that way. Corinne was feeling jealous of all my ornaments, since I have all of mine since the year I was born, and she has just six. We'll work on her collection.
Some other decorating occurred in our house this week. I was getting ready to go with Corinne to the orthodontist when Landon came in with all this dark red stuff on his face and in his hair. He smelled a bit like chocolate. I went on a search to find what he got all over him. I found an open tube of lip gloss...my chocolate flavored kind...in the family room. He was putting on make up like Mommy. I had to laugh and grab the camera. Then I had to hurry and put him in the shower. Boy! Lip gloss is hard to get out of hair, especially when his hair is so light.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love the blog Tammy, I can't believe how big Landon is and Corinne is gorgeous!
Pam
Post a Comment