Sunday, August 3, 2008

Introductions

I had never been up to my Grandpa Rohloff's farm in Washington. It is way up north, close to the Canadian border. Since Sawyer is still attached to me for food, I took him with us to go with my mom, to gather some keepsakes from Grandpa. He and Grandma are trying to sell the farm as is has gotten to be too much to take care of, and both of their health is declining. I am trying to convince them to move to Boise so they can be close to family. Then we could introduce them to the rest of their great-grandkids. Sawyer liked it there very much and was a super traveler. I wish I had a picture with my Grandma in it too, but she got them on her camera I think.

One valuable lesson I learned while there is to never eat food at a Mexican joint named after a dog. (Chihuahua's) I am having to start all over for my no-puking streak. That was a rough night!

No comments: