1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad but be nice please!:)
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.Have fun!

1 comment:
I remember being SUPER preg-o walking the streets of our neighborhood PRAYING that it would help Little Miss Avery to make her grand entrance and stopping by your place. Your cute little family was just getting home from a bike ride and we ended up hanging out at your house till well after 11pm playing "Blockus"! You killed us all (of course) but it is one of my fondest memories of you guys in Boise. We miss you guys so much!!!
And yes! We want to go to the game when you guys come!! Email me with more info!
Post a Comment