Sunday, November 18, 2007

Having Fun

It rained most of the week in Boise. We needed it badly, but we had some warmer temperatures too, so no snow yet. We got a lot of shopping done for Landon's Christmas since there were some good sales this week. I taught the cheerleaders their dance for the annual show at Mom's school. I am sure it looked funny as a pregnant lady was bouncing around with the cheerleaders. :) We went to get pictures of Landon this week since I have been a slacker with that, especially compared to the pictures I had taken of Corinne. They will be back on December 5th but I have an example of how we didn't have him pose. He found out how to work his tongue.


We had a little fun with the neighbors this weekend. You see, they are U of I fans and we of course cheer for BSU. As anticipated, Boise State beat U of I and we made some "condolence cookies" for our sad neighbors. We told them we knew they must be feeling upset after the big rivalry game so we made them cookies to help them feel better. We can be stinkers sometimes, but all in good fun. They said they'd be making black and gold cookies for us next year...but I don't think so.

Have a very happy Thanksgiving everyone! We love you!


1 comment:

Matt and Tommi +4 said...

Landon is such a doll! I am so glad you have a blog now! And you are good at keeping it up too. Shesh.