Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Birthday!!

It was my birthday on Sunday, which causes some logistical obstacles to parties. Brian and I both had callings at church and Landon was still under quarantine for his spots, even though he looks and acts like he is fine. After church we got some pictures taken of the family so we could send off our holiday letter. I think this was the winner.
Then Corinne was asked to sing at the nursing home for their church services. The evening was nice with family over at my mom's house. Mom made my favorite, Apple Juice Chicken, and we had my favorite cake, pineapple upsidedown, for dessert. It was a good birthday and I heard from my whole family.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Tammy, you have done a beautiful job with your blog spot! Please keep it updated as you do, as it is wonderful to have the capability to stay in touch with you and your families experiences.

Friends are friends forever! :)

love always,
Laon