skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Put me in Coach!
Landon has always had a good arm. When he winds up to throw....you had better be ready. Today, he is trying to master the other end of the deal. We caught some of his first official catches on a video clip.
1 comment:
Matt and Tommi +4
said...
Man! He is good. I don't think I have been as good at teaching Tayson.
November 29, 2007 at 7:36 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
View my complete profile
Jensen Chronicles
Our Family
The family
Corinne
Age 10 and I am ready to conquer the world
Landon
I am on the lookout for something fun
Baby Sawyer
you looking at me?
Friend Blogs
Matto & Tommi
Jake n Sara
Beth and Jerren
Grandpa Bear
Sid and Melanie
The Jack's
Supermorts
Grant's
Rebecca and Kevin
Ivy Thorne
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2009
(11)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
February
(1)
►
2008
(44)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(8)
▼
2007
(25)
►
December
(6)
▼
November
(10)
Happy Birthday!!
Seeing Spots?
Snow!
Having Fun
Put me in Coach!
Time to Boast a Little
GO BSU!!!!
Halloween
Zoo Time
We Have Pumpkins!
►
October
(8)
►
September
(1)
1 comment:
Man! He is good. I don't think I have been as good at teaching Tayson.
Post a Comment