Sunday, January 20, 2008

Baby update...

I went to the doctor this week and got the induction date to be February 7th. I am glad my doc will induce me a week early, if the baby doesn't decide to come earlier than that. My bags are packed and I am mostly ready. I of course am doing my part to help labor along. I was dialated to a 1, and the baby has dropped. So...this weekend we re-did the baby and guest room. I stripped wallpaper and moved some heavy furniture. Hopefully I'll see some progress next week at my appointment. Since Landon had the big bedroom, and he is a light sleeper, we decided to change his room. We painted the guest room and I am making a bedspread for him. It will be decorated in a sports theme. We moved the guest bed into his old room where we will put the baby. When guests come to visit, the baby can come crash with Brian and I, so don't be afraid to come and see us. Landon was just fine with the move and readily accepted his new space. The downside we found is when we started moving furniture and things around, we found a lot of junk and stuff we need to organize. Brian and I have been busy and we are glad to have an extra day to get things back in order tomorrow. I will take pictures when we are done with the room.

No comments: