Sorry the picture is a little dark...it was almost dark by the time we were done. One of our neighbors said his granddaughter was a little disappointed with his 3 ft. snowman after looking a couple houses down and seeing our masterpiece. He said, "Now that's a snowman! You are making me look bad in front of my granddaughter though." We had fun in the snow. Most of the snow has melted now, but our snowman is not gone. He is a bit droopy.
Corinne also got to listen to her Aunt Beth's CD of the acapella group, Inside Out. She fell in love with it and we probably have listened to the "Once There was a Snowman" song about a hundred times.....no lie! We have their first CD with the song on it, but they have a new one, with another Snowman version on it. It is very good, but we have grown a little weary of it. She was sad when we had to return the CD to Beth.
My older brother, Jake, arrived in Boise on Wednesday night/Thursday morning. He traveled across the country from Kentucky for a new job that will start on Monday. We are glad to have him back and hope his house in KY sells soon, and the rest of his family can join him.
I have had some good contractions this week and I go see my doctor this week. We will see if he'll be willing to induce me again and when that will be. Brian asked me to get my hospital bag ready tonight so he won't have to stress if I go into labor. I guess that is a fair request. I will keep everyone posted.

No comments:
Post a Comment