Sunday, March 2, 2008

Seeing Double

It has been fun to look back two years and see where Landon was vs. where Sawyer is today. Two years ago was the weekend we had Landon's baby blessing. Brian's dad was still with us and we were so grateful we got pictures of Landon and him together before he passed away. We Showed Landon the pictures today and all he could say was "Baby Sawyer!" He wasn't too far off since they look so much alike. Landon is the picture on the left and Sawyer is on the right. What do you think? Could they be brothers?


I made it out of the house this week. We went to see Corinne perform at her piano recital. She does a great job and has her Festival evaluation soon. Sawyer slept, Landon cheered very loud for his "sissy, " and Brian, Grandma, and I impatiently waited for Corinne's turn. She was #22 performer out of 28. I shouldn't complain since I got out of the house.



I also made it back to church today and got to teach music to the Primary children. It was fun and Sawyer slept for Brian while I led the music. What a good baby! Now if I can get him to sleep for longer than 3 hours at a time. He was awake for long periods of time in between sleeping last night so I only got a total of 4 hours sleep last night. I am a tired, but happy mom.

No comments: