Sunday, August 24, 2008

Really? Now????

Brian was called into the bishopric. He is the new 2nd counselor for our ward and I am the newest "widow" on Sundays, Wednesdays, and whenever anyone calls. I know, I know, everyone has said that they weren't surprised, but we were! We had been looking to find a bigger place and Brian is one of the youngest men in our ward. I have 3 kids, 2 that are young, one that is nursing, and the other is attached to Brian. I supposed that it might happen some day, but now? Landon did well today on his first Sunday without Dad. I had some difficulty making it through the rest of Primary leading the music with Sawyer. We'll have to figure it out. All I know is that I am so proud of me because I got all three kids ready and to church on time with 5 minutes to spare!

1 comment:

The Nixons! said...

Congrats! The craziest thing happened to us yesterday! We went to the temple yesterday to tour the beehive house and lion house and ran in the McAllisters!! Small world.
Anyways they told us about Brian and his new calling. I have to say - I wasn't suprised! :)