Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Week



Since it was Landon's birthday on Saturday, and the baby was scheduled to come on Thursday, we decided to have our birthday celebration for him on Monday. I scrambled to finish sewing the pillows for his room while we hurriedly tried to finish our long list of "things to do before baby comes." Without provocation Landon already how old he was going to be. I don't know who taught him that, but we thought he was pretty smart when he came up with the answer 2 to the question, "How old are you?" We had family come over to help celebrate and we were glad he got to have a special day. When we were home from the hospital on his actual birthday, we felt kinda guilty we weren't celebrating, but Landon I am sure didn't know the difference.


Corinne got to celebrate her summer birthday at school last week and here is a shot of that.

No comments: