Sunday, February 3, 2008

Not much, how 'bout you?

It has been a week of preparation, but not much else. I was asked by Brian to hold off on having the baby until after Tuesday, so he could make it to work for a good production day. I did. Then Mom asked me to wait until after Saturday, since we were asked to sing at the big BSU basketball game. It was against our rivals U of I. I did. I had my doctor's appointment on Thursday. He checked me and I am dialated to 2.5 and 75% effaced. I could still go any time, but he scheduled my induction for Thursday, Feb 7.

We celebrated Corinne's summer birthday at school, and we will celebrate Landon's tomorrow so we won't rob him of any birtday attention. He has been singing Happy Birthday to himself a lot lately. I think he knows it is coming. I will be sure to have pictures of the party and I know there will be a lot to post next week. Get ready for baby pictures!

No comments: