Landon loves his baby brother. He can say Sawyer even better than he can say Landon. Landon still demands most of Brian's attention when he comes home, but he also loves to help and fetch things for Mommy or Sawyer. It is amazing how much he understands. Landon insists on giving Sawyer kisses before he leaves to go play or go to sleep. I think they will be great buddies.
Corinne was gone at her dad's this weekend, but I am sure she is suffering from Baby Brother withdrawals. She will be back on Tuesday.
Everyone has been so kind to us. We had some great meals brought in and lots of treats. We are grateful for the kindness shown to us by our neighbors.
My sister Beth had her baby yesterday. Everyone was so sure she'd have another enormous child. We were shocked to find out that her little boy, Daniel Thomas Summers, was only 7 lbs. 15oz., 20 1/2 inches long. He was born at 1:23 pm. He is a cutie and I am sure we'll have pictures soon.
We don't leave the house much with the little one because everyone is so sick. One of my close friend's family got the flu, and Mom had a cold that kept her home from school. Hopefully people will start to recover and I can feel good about taking an outing. I am feeling healthy and Sawyer is doing well.

2 comments:
He is such a cutie! We can't wait to be able to see him. he'll probably be grown quite a bit by then. Thank goodness for blogs!
Congratulations!!! He is so precious and I love the name. We do need to get together soon.
Post a Comment